This web page is provided by BELLA’S EVENT.
By accessing the website, you accept the following conditions. You should not access our website if you do not accept all of the following conditions.
What personal information do we collect from people who visit our blog, website or app?
When making a reservation or registering on our site, as applicable, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, postal address, phone number, or other details to assist you with your experience.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, browse the website, or use other site features in the following ways:
• To personalize your experience and allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
• Improve our website to serve you better.
• To allow us to better serve you by responding to your customer service requests.
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other site feature.
• Quickly process your transactions.
• Request ratings and reviews of services or products.
• Follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email, or phone inquiries).
• To send marketing materials and other product information through calls, emails, and text messages.
Do we use 'cookies'?
• Understand and save user preferences for future visits.
• Keep a record of the announcements.
• Collect aggregate data on site traffic and site interactions to provide better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use the services of trusted third parties that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to disable all cookies. Do this through your browser settings. Since the browser is a bit different, check your browser's help menu for the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies, some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not work properly. It will not affect the user experience that makes your site experience more efficient and may not work properly.
Google's advertising requirements can be summarized in the Google Advertising Principles. They are implemented to provide a positive user experience.
We use Google AdSense advertising on our website.
We have implemented the following:
• Remarketing with Google AdSense
• Impressions report from the Google Display Network
• Reports on interests and demographics
We, together with third-party providers such as Google, use first-party cookies (such as Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to collect data on user interactions with impressions from advertisements and other functions of the advertisement service in relation to our website.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. Therefore, we have no responsibility for the content and activities of these linked sites. However, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback on these sites.
BELLA’S EVENT may modify these terms and conditions at any time by updating this notice. You will be bound by such modifications and therefore you should visit these pages periodically. We reserve the right to make any changes and corrections to this notice. Please check this page periodically to review this and any new additional information.